Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bargain Hunter on the Loose!

I love bargains! A bargain is even more exciting when I can get a discount on something that I was going to buy, anyway. And hey, if I can support the economy of the town where I live and work, well that’s even better than a Buy-One-Get-One-Free-Offer in my book.

That’s why I always check out the most current Find It All Roswell offers before heading out to shop or eat, before I get work done on my car, before… well, you get the idea.

Here’s how I do it: First, I went to the Roswell Visitors Center (617 Atlanta Street) and picked up my Find It All Roswell VIP Card. They’re FREE and that’s the perfect price for me. Second, since new offers are added each week, I check finditallroswell.com/offers and look at the categories on the right side of the page to see if there are offers that are calling my name. Since I love to eat and would prefer that someone else do the cooking and clean up, Restaurants is one of my favorite categories, followed a little too closely by Shopping. Once I click on the category, I can then scan the offers listed and print coupons for those that interest me. Sometimes, I’m not sure exactly what I want so I’ll click on finditallroswell.com/offers/all-offers to get the entire list to print and take with me.

The cool thing about this program is that by supporting local businesses, I’m helping to keep the ones I love in business and I’m also actually supporting the Roswell services that I love, like the awesome parks, by keeping those businesses in Roswell.

Of course, if I just checked the Special Offers section, I’d miss a bunch of other great Roswell businesses that participate in the program but don’t happen to have a current offer. Just go to http://www.finditallroswell.com/ and click on Businesses by Category and you’ll see a list of participating businesses for just about anything you’d need from Accountants to a company that will put a Wi-Fi hotspot in your business so that you can entice us geeky types to come and check you out.

It’s sooooooo easy to save money and support Roswell! Go Find It All in Roswell!

No comments:

Post a Comment